Recently Laid Off or Have No Health Insurance? Need a Low Cost Solution?
Short term health insurance coverage is now available for up to 36 months!
Monthly premiums are coming in around 50% of the cost of ACA Health Plans, COBRA and Group Coverage.
Access many providers Nationwide through major PPO networks, like United Healthcare and Aetna.
Range of deductible’s available. Fixed copay’s for doctors, urgent care and medications.
Apply all year through our easy online application process.
Up to 2 million dollars of coverage over the term.
Preventative care benefits. Waiting periods and limited benefits will apply.
What is the catch?
Short term polices are not guaranteed coverage. The insurance carriers can decline you up front based on previous major health issues like diabetes, cancer, heart attacks and stokes.
Pre-existing conditions typically are not covered. These are conditions that you have been seen or treated for over the last 12-24 months. Conditions treated past the look back period will be covered
Review Short Term Rates from Multiple Carriers
Call 866-307-3393 to talk with an agent
We offer short term polices from two leading national carriers
- Deductibles from $1000, $2500, $5000, $10,000 & $25,000
- Aetna and Cigna PPO Network
- Unlimited $50 Copay for Urgent Care
- Up to 1 million of coverage per person
- Low cost 100% coinsurance plans (coverage after deductible)
- Guaranteed insurability options available
- Plan Enhancers- Supplemental accident, cancer, stroke and hospital plans to help cover out of pocket deductible expenses
- Deductibles from $1000, $1500, $2500, $5000 & $10,000
- United Healthcare National Choice Network
- CoPay plans and RX coverage available
- Up to 2 million of coverage per person per coverage period
- 20% pay in full discount
- Dental, vision and supplemental add-ons.
Need Help? call one of our licensed specialist at (866)217-2873
Short Term Health Insurance is ideal for those who are:
- Between jobs and only need coverage for a short period of time until the new group plan begins
- Missed the open enrollment period for Obamacare and need coverage until the end of the year
- Need to purchase for kids who are going to camps that require a major medical policy in place
- Don’t qualify for advanced premium tax credits to help reduce the cost of an ACA guaranteed plan.
- Don’t have any major health issues and just need some major low cost coverage!