Do you need a low cost health plan solution to Obamacare?
Short term health insurance coverage is now available for up to 12 months!
Starting in 2019 there will no longer be an individual mandate to purchase health insurance. This means short term insurance holders will no longer be fined!
Monthly premiums are coming in around 50% of the cost of guaranteed Obamacare plans.
Access many providers through major PPO networks.
Lower deductible’s and copays plans available.
Apply all year through our easy online application process.
Up to 2 million dollars of coverage over the term.
What is the catch?
Short term polices are not guaranteed coverage. The insurance carriers can decline you up front based on previous major health issues like diabetes, cancer, heart attacks and stokes.
Pre-existing conditions are not covered. These are conditions that you have been seen or treated for over the last 12-24 months. Conditions treated past the look back period will be covered.
Preventative care is not included.
Coverage may not be renewable if you come down with a major health issue. However, you can always apply for Obamacare during the next open enrollment.
Basically, if you are healthy with no major health issues then you need to take a serious look at short term health insurance for 2019. In the past individuals could only purchase the polices up to 3 months at a time and the plans did not exempt you out of the ACA fines. That has change. Individual fines no longer apply and you can buy a full year of coverage. If you come down with a major illness like cancer then you can always go back to the more expensive exchange plan for the following year. Therefore, short term coverage is a temporary lower cost major medical solution that many Americans need to consider for 2019.
Review Short Term Rates from Multiple Carriers
Call 866-307-3393 to talk with an agent
We offer short term polices from two leading national carriers
- Deductibles from $1000, $2500, $5000, $10,000 & $25,000
- Aetna PPO Network
- Unlimited $50 Copay for Urgent Care
- Up to 1 million of coverage per person
- Low cost 100% coinsurance plans (coverage after deductible)
- Guaranteed insurability options available
- Plan Enhancers- Supplemental accident, cancer, stroke and hospital plans to help cover out of pocket deductible expenses
- Deductibles from $1000, $1500, $2500, $5000 & $10,000
- United Healthcare National Choice Network
- CoPay plans and RX coverage available
- Up to 2 million of coverage per person per coverage period
- 20% pay in full discount
- Dental, vision and supplemental add-ons.
Need Help? call one of our licensed specialist at (866)217-2873
Short Term Health Insurance is ideal for those who are:
- Between jobs and only need coverage for a short period of time until the new group plan begins
- Missed the open enrollment period for Obamacare and need coverage until the end of the year
- Need to purchase for kids who are going to camps that require a major medical policy in place
- Don’t qualify for advanced premium tax credits to help reduce the cost of an ACA guaranteed plan.
- Don’t have any major health issues and just need some major low cost coverage!